Re: Intro and a request

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 1995 09:58:24 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 12 Feb 1995 gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu wrote:

> My first thought after receiving the welcome file:
>
> "That was quick! Less than two minutes!"

I put the mailing list on our fastest machine. Most appropriate for a
"sonic" mailing list, wouldn't you say?

> Y'see, I've always had a fascination for animal fiction. I list
> _Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH_ as one of my all-time favorite books,

Me too! Check out my ftp directory. I have some NIMH pictures. Rats are a
hobby of mine.

> One of these days, I'm gonna find a copy of _Watership Down_ to read

I also have some Watership Down pictures.

> It seems I'm having a little trouble getting my "Sonic fixes".

And of course, I have a sonic directory. :-)

See my signature for the location of my ftp directory.

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77