All the locations on Mobius

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 1995 01:47:52 -0500 (EST)

On the cartoon, we often hear about quadrants and sectors, and Nicole
sometimes gives us information about places too.

Does DIC do any location planning when preparing new scripts? Or has
Sega already done it? Ultimately, is it possible to draw a map of
Mobius? Obviously, a map would need to be drawn in such a way that it
won't reveal exactly where Knothole is, just in case Robotnik or Snively
should get their hands on one. But we net.freedom-fighters can keep a
secret.

Erich Schulman (KTN4CA)
Team OS/2