StH 04 Feb 95

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 1995 03:27:06 -0500 (EST)

Did either of you watch yesterday morning? That was the first episode of
the cartoon I saw. It was good to come back to it as I now understand
what was happening much better, and I know that's not really a typical
episode (we didn't see much of Robotnik or his 'bots). I still don't
like their use of a dual title card. Both this time and last time, I
didn't realize the first segment was over until a few minutes into the
second one. Seperate title cards would have fixed that problem.

It was a change to see Antoine get so hysterical rather than just collapse
like he usually would do when overanxious. Too bad the female robot didn't
make him any more aware of what Sally must feel like when he pursues
her. Anyone know what Sonic's chili dog recipe is?(g)

Erich Schulman (KTN4CA)
Team OS/2