Re: Introducing...

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 1995 03:11:07 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 4 Feb 1995, Sonic the Hedgehog wrote:

> HELLO Everybody! Just thought I'd hop in and introduce myself.... I'm a
> way past cool fan of the Sonic The HEdgehog cartoon and comic book. My
> name is Bryant Melesko and I am a student here at California State
> University at Northridge. I am a computer science major, with a strong
> interest in computer art and artwork alike.

Welcome to virtual Knothole! We don't have very many subscribers yet, so
if you could, please repost your into about in a week or so.

> I have about 40 megs of Sonic Artwork in my archives which is
> considered the largest collection anywhere(currently as of 04/02/94) seen.
> If anyone has a larger archieve than I, I'm willing to share my images.
> There's a lot of potential here in this mailing list, so keep it alive! :^)

We may be getting use of a ftp site for images; I'm waiting to hear back
from Ratman on that. I also told him I'd upload my .WAV files. I just
thought that he may be able to set up for us a Knothole Homepage on the
WWW site as well.

Erich Schulman (KTN4CA)
Team OS/2