Re: FCNL #2

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 13:48:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 23 Jul 1996, Pastmaster wrote:

> >More Fan Mail! (And I hope more than just Paul Kemner's this time, hint, hint!)
>
> Could we just send you stuff via modem?

Sure.

> >SK fanfic author profiles! (Authors, send me info on you, and possibly a
> picture of yourself in GIF format?
>
> I would, but my face would break the camera! Besides, none of the photos of
> me are all that recent (which might be good!) How about just sticking Hard
> Drive's hace in instead of mine, I look like him (just uglier!)

You don't nessecarily need to send a photo, just info about yourself,
interests, hobbies, birthdate, hair and eye color (If photo not included)
etc.

A.J. Freda | SWAT Kats on the Web: http://rat.org/kats
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us| http://megakat.maxie.com
"Tails" on IRC | http://www.macsonic.org/sk
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS