Re: FCNL #2

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 16:31:11 -0700

>> Alright everyone! Get off your butts and take a minute to ask Konway a
>> question,
>
>Yes!
>
>I am a bubbling geyser of information, vomiting forth knowledge for >your
benefit!

Ditto. Hey, doc? You a shrink? If so, you might help me whith my psycho
analyses of that kat in Caverns of Horror, you know, the kat from Kayseye
News? Not, Ann Gorra, but the other guy? He seems like too much of a worry
wart who is a ditzy person at heart. I think I've got it wrong.

>Now, where's my cane?

While he looks for his cane, I seemed to have misplaced my mask. Anyone seen
it? Christine Daae (pronounced Die-ay)! Give that back! Curse you! <condemn>
you!!

>-------
>Samuel Conway, Ph.D.
>Avid Therapeutics

Is like like orhipedics?

Ryan "95 It's gotta Defraggor!" Kelley
The SWAT Kat Extremist, anime fan, Sailor Moon fan
"Ryan, what does this mean?" -Idiot brother
"Formatting: 99% complete" -my computer "Ulysses"