Re: Something I made for humor...

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 16:04:29 -0500 (CDT)

Courtney's on the phone with me . . . we're talking about this list . . . <eg>

>The encore presentation of: You Know You Watch Too Much SWAT Kats When...
><Taken from the You Know You Watch Too Much Sailor Moon When Web Page, and
>the You know you're an otaku when... web page.>
>Below is a list of possable completions to the following statement: "You
>know you watch too much SWAT KAts When..."

>You dress in blue, black, and red to the exclusion of anything else

Don't worry! She does! She does!

>You dress like the SWAT Kats every chance you get.
>
>You throw a costume party, because Haloween is too long to wait to dress
>like the SWAT Kats!

Yup.

>You name your kids after T-Bone and Razor.

Well, she wants to name her kid Jake.

>T-Bone's love life is more improtant than your own!

For her, it is. For *me* . . . I'm sorry. But this is my first relationship.
And *don't* make fun of me! =P Or him. He's sweet. =P So Bleah to all
would-be teasers! ;)

>You can fit SWAT Kats into ANY conversation.

<rolls eyes> Believe me, she does. Definetely does.

>You have dreams about SWAT Kats

<screaming> NO!! NOT AGAIN!!! She's ALWAYS telling me about all of her SWAT
Kats dreams.

>You dream of T-Bone, instead of your boyfriend.

No . . . no . . . Courtney does, but not me . . . don't kill me . . .

>You've made a shrine to SWAT Kats

I would if I knew how to make a web page.

>It no longer bothers you that you're 20 years older than the target audience.

I'm not even twenty, I don't count!

>You make up SWAT Kats episodes and watch them in you dreams.

<sighs> Yup.

>Your ideal husband would be Razor.

Yup. She's still trying to find Razor so she can see if he'll elope with her
to Paris. ;D

Oh yeah, y'know, I wear glasses, but I need someone to tell me what Callie's
prescription is!

>Ryan "Who is going out of his mind (again)" Kelley
>The SWAT Kat Extremist, anime fan, Sailor Moon fan
>"Me Serena the Princess? Now this is way past weird!" -Serena
>"Eat Afterburner [Moon girl] !!!" - T-Bone

Hey!! I like Serena! WHy are you making her eat afterburner?? =P

Sorry. I'm just in a b!tch!ing mood today. =( Sorry.

Terra Chang
Reality Jumper
C'est Moi! or Lissa on Moon Chat
...outta here!