Re: Something I made for humor...

From: Erin O'Connell <istr2198_at_fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 16:09:05 +0000

>I believe their birthdays are sometime in March of 1993. Ask Chance. He
>should know.

Ooh, cute. Seriously, anyone have any thoughts on the SK's B-days
(ha ha - a rhyme!) I'd hazard a guess that T-Bone's is sometime in
late March/early April - he has the stubborn attitude of an Aries! (I
mean, there's no way he's Aquarius or Cancer, with his love of
water?) <g>

>A.J. Freda | SWAT Kats on the Web: http://rat.org/kats
>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us| http://megakat.maxie.com
>"Tails" on IRC | http://www.macsonic.org/sk
>SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS

Erin
"I meant to do that, really. Please help me locate my teeth."-
Clint (ARBBH #6)