Re: Kontest

From: Buster Bunny <buster_at_fdt.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 01:49:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 15 Jul 1996, ARTHUR JOHN FREDA wrote:

> Oh yeah, I forgot to say this: About what chance said about people being
> lazy. The first sentence on my letter that came with my prize from
> Christian Tremblay said: "Your card came FIRST, so you get the FIRST
> prize!" do you think that I got first prize for being the first to enter?
> Maybe. Be this thee lesson to thee lazy people of in thar hills. :)

I dunno, I procrastinated, I sent my card certified mail right before the
deadline, so I could be *sure* when it got there and that it *did* get
there... I think I appologized for being a procastinator on the card,
but it did get there, and it was before the deadline... I have the
signed certification card to prove it... I didn't win though :(

                        -Buster Bunny <buster_at_fdt.net>