Re: Kontest

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 12:53:02 -0700

>> Well, just look at the prize HE was shelling out, you in perticuluar. (^3
>> Well, your contest had better odds of winning something, so those of US who
>> entered had a better chance of winning than you and I did in Christian's
>> contest.
>
>Oh yeah, I forgot to say this: About what chance said about people being
>lazy. The first sentence on my letter that came with my prize from
>Christian Tremblay said: "Your card came FIRST, so you get the FIRST
>prize!" do you think that I got first prize for being the first to enter?
>Maybe. Be this thee lesson to thee lazy people of in thar hills. :)

I've learnt my lesson! I entered first, and I get first prize in your
contest, and I asked first about the "extra" prizes AJ was shelling out for
a measly buck, and I'm getting that too, so I think it's more like whoever
gets their entries, or whatever in first gets the prize! ;)
Ryan "Pastmaster" Kelley
The origional (and mabye only) SWAT Kat Extremist
"Bring me the red page!" - Sirrus
"The blue page!!" -Achenar