Administrivia

From: Dana Uehara <razor_at_netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 22:20:58 -0700 (PDT)

I'll be unsubscribing a few email addresses from the kats list in the
next few days due to repeated bounces. I'll see if I can post a list of
the specific people I unsub from the list, in case you know of any
alternate addresses that these people have.

Getting anywhere from two to five bounces per outgoing message is getting
rather ridiculous, especially when you consider that a lot of mail goes
through to this list every day.

Questions to me through email... do NOT post to the list.

Thanks and now back to your regularly scheduled off-topic material...

--
====================== Dana Uehara (razor_at_netcom.com) ====================