Re: Kats Kontest......so far....

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 22:07:04 -0700

> I just recieved Lt. Feral's entry today, and it was great! I wish
>I could create kats.

Innovative idea! Lt. Feral! (Hey, if you're *REALLY* the real Felina Feral
then...!)

>Artistic and Creative 1st Place: Ryan Kelley will win my "Untitled" most
>recent drawing, for his "Light Transists" and adding special
>effects to it.

(^3 Get used to it, I always include special effects, sometimes they turn
out just an awful mess! BTW, you could make out the Archeivic I put on it,
and down the side (Windows 3.10 font: Symbol using only the upper case and <
and > for: ( and ) )? I'm not sure about the side, but you mistook some of
the code for the title.

>Artistic and Creative 2nd Place: Melissa Anne Haut will win my "Anime
>Razor" in which I used a wet paintbrush to add the anime background
>effects, for her "Kris Clawson" character for her fanfic story. BTW, can
>I have a copy of that story when you're done?
>
>Each winner will recieve a 14x17 in. package with their 14x17 in. prize
>inside. On the package, I will embellish the front with a drawing of
>mine,

(^3 the artwork is the best anime style I've seen without templates!

 and on the back you will recieve A MESSAGE FROM CHRISTIAN TREMBLAY
>THAT WAS ON MY CELL PRIZE PACKAGE!!!!

Does Christian Tremblay have T-Bone's handwriting? (Mine's close [naturally,
without any attempt of forgery!] except for a few letters, and I write a bit
sloppier.)

>The reason that I held this contest was to see other katfans drawings. I
>wish more people would've entered. I'm only giving out prizes to
>encourage you to send me a drawing.

It worked 4 me!

>Melissa, did you want your drawing back?

If not, I'll take it! (^3

>You might not get your drawing back along with your prize, since I'm
>currently trying to find a place to get them scanned to go in the next
>FCNL. (I've called one place so far, and they're asking $22.50 US a
>PAGE!!!)

What? Is hers huge, or is it just a standard page? (Then I might have to
wait too! Oh well... Like I'll be going anywhere :( )

>The prizes will stay the same unless someone else enters. Entries must be
>POSTMARKED, not recieved, by July 10. Send entries to:

GRRR! EVERYTHING'S ON THAT *STUPID*DAY!
Ryan "Ned, your loving accountant says:"[Your nickname here:] Kelley
The only (unchallenged) SWAT Kats Extremist
"Ryan, It's just a show! (and poorly conceived at that)" -Amy Armstrong
"So then, Barney adds more exitement to life than SWAT Kats?" -Ryan