Gary Owens as the voice of other cartoon charcters

From: Brother Buford <buford_at_halifax.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 1996 18:09:22 -0400

Some of you may have known this, but I sure didn't.

I was watching Ren & Stimpy during one of the "Powdered Toast Man" segments,
and I thought, "Gee, Powdered Toast Man sounds kinda like Space Ghost." I
watched it for a while, and then I noticed that he also sounded kinda like
Feral. Come to find out, Powdered Toast Man was voiced by Gary Owens. I
almost expected him to call for chopper backup!

Kinda fits, though... PTM has the super-person look and powers and stuff
like Space Ghost and the arrogance and ability to do stupid things that
always seem to screw up like Feral. Too bad the SWAT Kats can't help him
when he messes stuff up.

Brother Buford email: buford_at_halifax.com
============== The guy your mom warned you about.
"Great going, Beyooff! Did you ever think about just *asking*
the guy for a ride?" - Paul Kemner