Re: TurboKat: an F-14G?

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 1996 00:11:50 +0700

On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, ARTHUR JOHN FREDA wrote:
>Maybe I went a little too far. I just got a fact sheet on the
>F-14D,

You said that there is web pages about the F-14D, do you remember the http
address for these pages?

>and it has the option to use VTOL, STOL,

How do a F-14 do a VTOL flight?

>and it has faster engines, and an advanced weapon system.

Well, if F-14 start shooting Octopus missiles, Turner then can sue the Air
Force for copy right infringement. :) Maybe then he will realize that the
Kats can be a source of profit.

>>>Anyone notice the rant/rave I sent to Toonnet?
>>
>>What kind of "rant/rave"?
>
>The subject was "popularity"

Oh... Yeah, I think that the SWAT Kats ain't getting enough publicity. I
think that me and Michael once talk about this. Finishing the last three
episodes might be something that the Kats can used to gain popularity.

>BTW what happened to your sig?

Would you believe that hard drive got them?