Re: The War on Atlanta part XXXIX revision

From: Brother Buford <buford_at_halifax.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 23:20:46 -0400

I wrote that last story extension kinda hastily (and sleepy) and I left
something out I meant to put in... It makes more sense now (I hope)..

Paul was kinda peeved at what happened, and so was I after I read it again.
That's what you get for not rereading your work, I guess.

To Paul - thanks for pointing that out!

Here's the missing part I forgot to add:

<beginning of story snipped>

minute, I see you coming now. What d'ya do to your car? <beep>

BB: NO! That's not me! Get the h%#& outta there!

CB radio: <there is a large "POW", and the radio falls silent except for the
sounds of static and skip>

---===Begin revision===---

<Buford notices a nametag pinned to the driver's shirt... it reads "Turner
Program Services">

Buford, to himself: I bet this was a trap... that radio went dead on purpose!

---===end revision===---

Paul, who has been looking around the back of the station: Did you get him?

BB: He's got bigger problems - and so do we! <to driver> We need to borrow
your car.

Man: No way! What are you, a car thief?

<from here to end snipped>

I hope this clears up my intentions...

Brother Buford email: buford_at_halifax.com
============== Resident DOOM freak.
"640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates