Who sent this message??

From: Matthew Milam <mcshade_at_home.interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 08:57:22 +0000

The digest went funny on me today..

Subject: I'm starting a web page for fans of Swat Kats and Gargoyles
On Sun, 30 Jun 1996, Matthew Milam wrote: >I don't know how many times
i've done this... > >This is Matthew, i am currently in the process of
making my own web >page that is deciated to fans of Swat Kats,
Gargoyles and any other >cartoon show that is in danger of
cancellation that has a serious >impact for adults.

Actually, shows that have the impact to the rest of us. "SWAT Kats....
the show for the rest of us." ;)

"Hail them on all known frequency."

>Right now i don't have a web server or place to put my page on
>because there is not enough money right now. If anyone could help out
>finding me a place cheap enough to put my web page, i would be
>greatful.

How about mine? Send your HTML files to me (via e-mail) and I will put
it up.

>Until then this web page is not up....But it's comming.

Wow! It seem that SK web pages is popping out everywhere now.

>Sincerely,
>Matthew Milam
>
>P.S. Could any of you guys send some Swat Kats and Gagoyles pics and
> maybe even sounds?

How about taking some from rat.org? I'm sure that Ratman would be
please to know that his server is mirrored by someone else. I mean
that, mirror server = less pressure on rat.org.

BTW, I was digitzing some sounds of Felina in "Caverns of Horror",
unfortunately it was trapped there on my colapsed hard drive. Hmmm....
Which device I must use to get it out, the TurboMole or the Surge
Suit?

>If you any of you do send them to my aol address at: Matmilam_at_aol.com
>(mcshade_at_interaccess.com)

Matthew Milam
(mcshade_at_interaccess.com)