Re: The War on Atlanta part XXXVIII

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 07:58:33 -0400 (EDT)

At 10:51 PM 7/1/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Paul Kemner wanted me to write some more, so I did.
Good for you!

>BB: All TedVax left us undamaged is this shotgun, a potato gun, a copy of
>"The Lion King", and a can of Raid.
>Paul: I hope the bunch in Atlanta is faring better than we are...
In the meantime, let's check the perimeter- maybe Nick has some sort of
intrusion device that we can use to signal him. We've got to get a ride back
there somehow...

Brother Buford: Watch out for traps- If I know Nick...

Paul: He would leave some "surprises" for anybody determined to poke around.
<Paul picks up a 7' piece of electrical conduit, slightly bent> Try to find
another stick that we can poke around with... To be safe, we need some sort
of junk to insulate this one, too. <Buford helps sift through the wreckage>
At least any traps would be built to get anyone getting *in*, not *out*.

Buford: Here 'ya go. I don't think we should split up, though- on this type
of detail, we need two pairs of eyes. What one doesn't see- the other might.

Paul: Good thinking- <The two katfans begin to walk a semicircular search
pattern, centered on the ruined station.>

Buford: Hey- there's a car coming- headed toward town.

Paul: Let's see if we can flag them down- We've got a better chance of
survival if we can get a ride back, or use a cell phone, than we do playing
flechette grenade Easter-egg hunt!
=^^=