Re: SK Superchunk! & off topic crud

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 18:54:06 -0700

>. I'm having some stupid operation and it'll take
>>a while for me to recover, so if there's anything you need to say to me
>>(i.e. You suck!)
>
>Uh..there, ya see? Ted's minions are forcing Ryan to undergo a "SwatKats"
>lobotomy, and he'll exit the hospital extolling the virtues of "Captain Planet"
>instead. Such a tragedy.

Hey, That's one thing that WON'T happen all that easily! So after an
operation, there's something weird that happens to my personalliaty, but my
love for SK won't die that easily! Besides, it's not a lobotomy. They're
going to stretch my heel chords, and Ted couldn't ruin my brain (I'm
oppionated and stubborn AUD I'm proud of it too!)

>(Hmm...wonder if the Tedster underwent the same operation some months
> back?)

You mean the time where they removed his brain, or the time he was stuck in
the bush and that dog thought he was he was a tree... etc...
Ryan "The guy who surfed the Internet and was sucked into Cyberspace!" [Your
nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic... anime fan.
"The whole world should watch 'Freakazoid!' " -Kristin Schaeffer
"You've watched too much 'Freakazoid!' " -Pastmaster