Re: SwatKats in many languages?

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 14:12:15 -0700

A question to International Kats concerning the dubbing of SK into various
languages ended with"

>Are there lurkers out there who know?
>=^^=

Simon Leet from Singapore, Edo Andromedo from Indonesia, "Racer" from
Germany and Bruno from Brazil probably all know.

>From what I remember hearing on this topic earlier, it seems SK always tends to
show up on the English service of such countries rather than suffer the indignity
of poor over-dubbing. The only possible exception to this list would be Ben
Carter; I hear SK has been successfully dubbed into "British"!