Re: The War on Atlanta!

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 21:27:14 +0700

Well Terra, you always wanted to play a SWAT Kats RPG story game, I guess
that you finally got the chance to play it with this "The War on Atlanta!"
story.

Although that I'm rather confused on why I'm acting just like Razor in
"Destructive Nature", I'm usualy a very calm person.

PS: Just don't let me drive the Metallikat Express, I'm still learning on
how to drive. Even Mac is better than me. :)