Age mistakes!

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 23:10:20 -0400 (EDT)

Erin entered:
>By virtue of mistyping - do I get in by default?
Sure! Anyone who can switch eigenstates with the slip of a finger *deserves*
to be a pope!

>ENNNH! (sound of a buzzer) - unless we're talking the last half of
>1963, Erin was only a "wee 'lil sprout" in the sense that I wasn't
>quite born yet (March/64)
Oops- well I never said that I was good at math. Besides, accountants aren't
the only ones who get tired. That means that I was watching anime before you
were born, too! (but it was dubbed, not subtitled, alas!)
=^^=