Re: "War on Atlanta!"

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 21:47:14 -0400 (EDT)

<Stuff snipped from where we left off with the zillions of minions>

As all the Katfans gasp in horror of the flooding of minions, A.J., who
had been in an alley all the time, walks out with Little Dog and Big Dog
following him.

A.J. : Hey everyone! Look who I found! Since they've been cancelled too,
they will help----eeeeeep!!!! <A.J. is cut off by the sight of the minions.>

Ryan : Here they come, Edo!

Edo: I'm ready! Metallikat expess locked and loaded!

Edo fires many rounds at the minions, but there are just too many of them.

Little Dog : Hey! I found this neat ball that says "Electricity is our
friend!"

A.J. : Hush and duck down behind these garbage cans.

Ann Gora walks up to report the scene on the news. Little Dog sees her.

Little Dog : Cat!!!!! <Freezes solid>

Big Dog : WOOOOF!!!

Ann Gora: Eeeeek! <Freeezes solid>

Meanwhile, Ryan steers the MK express around, and drives off, looking for
another plan. The minions are too powerful for the MK express.

A.J. : Hey Ryan, the Blue Angels are coming to the Cherry Festival and
maybe they could come here! I'll make a long distance call. Anybody have
a quarter?

After a few seconds, someone in the katfan crowd yells "I do" and tosses
it to A.J.

Little Dog: Phone!

A.J. Dials the # of the airport and calls up the Blue Angels. He tells
them to load up on Sidewinders and Araam missles before they take off.
They are fans of the kats, so they jumped at the chance.

A.J. : Too bad they don't fly F-14s. F-14 are the only jet that can carry
Phoenix missles!

(What will happen next? Will the Blue Angels bomb Atlanta? Will Little
Doggie ever find some Girl Scout cookies? Stay tuned for the rest of this
exciting story. (Whoever's gonna write it next!))

Wow! I almost wrote 4 pages!!!! :)

A.J. Freda "They now know they have more to fear than
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Tyrannosaurs! Now they face an even GREATER
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS danger... TYRANNOSAURS IN F-14s!!!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS -Calvin & Hobbes