Re: The War on Atlanta!

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 09:05:22 -0700

> You've gotten to the point where you don't need sugar to be
>hyper? You'd better go to the doctor and have him run a test on your
>pancreas. :) (Pancreas regulates the amount of sugar in blood)

Hmm...in which case I should really get my cork checked. I hear that's what
regulates the amount of alcohol in blood!

(ta-da-dum...!)

Kats front: on rec.arts.animation there is currently a kats thread which is
so far limited to myself and Matt Weber. Anyone else feel like jumping
on stage? The more the merrier, and all that junk.