Re: The War on Atlanta!

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 18:08:18 -0500 (CDT)

>>> reflects red light in Terra's eyes. Her teeth also appear
>>>red for a moment.

>>((Errr, Paul . . . My eyes aren't red. They're brown. Oh whoops, wait,
>>that's just light. Okay, forget that.))
>See- you're just being hyper-sensitive... I'd never criticize your looks.

Yeah, considering you've never *seen* me in person, as in Real Life<tm>

>>((Why is everyone portraying me as a bully? I'm not a bully--just another
>>crazy person. You can respect that, can't you?))

>You did need to get rid of that cyanide popcorn eventually, though.

Oohh! You weren't supposed to tell them that! Didn't you see that??! <points
to a bunch of BattleSmurfs<tm> who were about to stuff themselves on the
cyanide popcorn> Now we'll just have to fight them hand to hand! Do you know
how messy that gets? <gestures to outfit--which, unfourtunately, is pure
white> Mom and Gradma are gonna have a fit!!

>>><Edo mistakes the blue pig for a particularly large Smurf, and steers the
>>>Express to intercept him.
>Now this is a HUGE mistake! RYAN is driving the Express! (Sorry Ryan!) I
>just got mixed up in the 'fog of war'.

Awww, don't worry. <pats Paul on the shoulder> WHen this is over and he
takes you to court, I'll talk with him, okay? If anything, i can keep him
from maiming you *too* badly.

>>Terra: <in a much more softer and *much* more evil tone> Now, everyone, I'm
>>only gonna say this once. If *anyone* starts this up again <Terra takes this
>>opportunity to show her fangs> the results will not be pretty. Any questions?
>
>Starts WHAT up again? Phone Phinding?

Just what I said. If ANYONE starts this feeding frenzy of death, we might
just end up killing each other. <points to the remains of what was once a
blue pig> Like that. Get it?

>=^^=
>>Terra: Good. <whirls on heel then leaves everyone else to clean up the mess,
>>heading straight into the studio itself!!!
>
>Paul: Isn't anyone going to follow Terra, and back her up? <The assembled
>Katfans shake their heads, or give him blank looks.> OK- she can't get in
>*too* much trouble in there. Anyway, let's give Popes Ryan and Edo a big
>cheer for pulping those nassssty BattleSmurfs(tm)!
>
>all: "Hip! Hip! Hurrah!'

If they're popes, Pauly-Boy, what am I? A servant? Humph! See if you're on
my Christmas shopping list this year! =P
Oh, yeah, BTW . . . "she can't get in *too* much trouble in there"? Ha!
Paul, have you been in the katnip again? <smiles sweetly> Don't you know I
have about fifty kegs of TNT in my bag? (It works like Wakko Warner's Gag
Bag) I plan t' blow this place sky high! Where's my backup?

>Paul: All these TedKlones so far have been pretty easy to defeat, though his
>minions are getting decidedly worse.
>
>chance: As I said before, it's like a hydra, from a Ray Harryhausen (b.
>1920) movie, such as "The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad (1959)", which was the
>first stop-animation to be filmed in color. We have to get the original Ted,
>or we will just end up facing a limitless number of TedKlones.
>
>Paul: chance is right! We need to lure the UR-TED into making an appearance!
>
>chance: "UR-TED" ? Where did you get that?
>
>Paul: You know, like Pilsener Ur-quell, the Original Pilsener. (but we
>better not talk too much about beer with so many underage katfans around).

S'cuse me? **I'm** under age fer cryin' out loud!! An' lookit me! I'm a
vampire, I've got dozens of poisons stashed away (if you think I'm tellin'
ya where, yer sadly mistaken) and worse!! Anyway, my Dad drinks. I'm used to
hearing about beer. <shudders>

>Kris Clawson: Hey Racer, sorry to have shushed you before, but sometimes
>it's not good to interupt Terra. What were you going to say back then?
>=^^=

Whils Kris is trying to find out what the shy lurker was gonna say while I
was basically ranting at my friends, here *I* am alone. <glares at everyone>
Gee, I guess this means that the men can no longer claim they're "Big, bold
and, most importantly, *fearless*. No one **ever** claim they're not Skardey
Kats after this, 'cuz this is unshakable proof, and if ya do, you're gonna
have to do *SOME* coughin' to keep ME quiet. <wicked grin and a wink> But,
back to where I am . . .

<Terra is walking alone down the hallway, muttering various toxic things
under her breath about the other list members. She suddenly finds a huge
door marked "TOP SECRET WORK GOING ON-- DO NO ENTER!!">
Terra: Hmmmmm . . . looks cool. <pushes on the door lightly, but it doesn't
budge. Looks around to see no ones' there, shrugs, then rips the door of its
hinges> Who says having a vampire's strength is bad stuff?

She walks in to find a large, factory like room. She sees various levers and
buttons all over the place.

[voice]: Hmmmmmm . . . <imitates & quotes the Big Dog> Buttons. Lots of
buttons. I like buttons. <goes over and pulls a pair of drumsticks from out
of nowhere> Okay, I never learned t' play the drums, but here goes!!!
<starts pressing on all buttons with drumsticks>

<A loud whirring sound is heard and the whole building starts to shake. Bits
and pieces of plaster starts falling. The machines start warming up. A
conveyer belt starts and, from the part marked 'Out' dozens of TedKlones and
various other characters from his evil shows start pouring out.>

Outside, a loud rumbling sound is heard, and the ground starts shaking.
Everyone falls flat on their faces.

Paul: <voice very er, "broken" by the rumbling> Wh-wh-wh-what
ha-ha-happ-ppen--en--ing??

Ryan: <who is floating over the crowd, due to the fact that he spends so
many times in the Anime world, certain characiteristics have started to rub
off on him.> You sound like Porky Pig, you know. Anyway, that's probably Terra.

Everyone: Again.

The doors burst open, and Terra comes flying out (litteraly!!) She doesn't
have her glasses anymore--they fell off somewhere inside.
Terra: Everyone!!! RUn!! Or else be careful!! I found the cloneing machine
and set if off by accident!! Get ready for a bunch of TedKlones and
TedMinions!!!!!!

The rumbling stops, and it's very quiet. Crickets again.
From the bowels of the studio, if you have good hearing (like vampiric--not
to *brag* or anything--realy!) you can hear the sounds of chanting from the
various clones: KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!

<we now take you to an office, in a place unrevealed>
Figure Who Looks Remarkably Like Ted Turner: Hmmmm. Looks like they've
breached the outer defenses.

Figure Who Looks Remarably Like Captain Planet: Yes, it would look that way
your Grand-High Exaulted Number One SUmpermo Stupendous Leader.
((Hey, this IS Ct. P. we're talkin' bout here. T.T. *Made* him. Of *course*
he's gonna call him that))

FWLRLTT: YOu know what to do.

FWLRLCP: Yes, oh great wonderful exulted--

FWLRLTT: Shut up. Just do your job. You'll be paid double.

FWLRLCP:<saluts the leaves> Yes sir!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Okay, I wrote my part. Who's next?
Oh yeah, to branch on a suggestion made by someone else (Was is you, AJ?)
does anyone want to thread all of these together, and combine them into a
story? (Y'know, this right now is exactly what I had in mind when I
suggested an RPG. Kudoes to whoever started this (Kris?) thread!! I'm happy now.

Terra "Don't get me angry or I might bite you" Chang
the dhampiric
and bizzare
Reality Jumper
Fluffy bunnies for everyone!! (don't ask)