Re: The War on Atlanta!

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 18:11:53 -0400 (EDT)

>>Terra:<deciding to buy Ryan and Edo some time,
>
>((Well, you didn't butcher my character (which is me) too much, anyway. But
>I dunno . . . knowing me like I do (I kinda hafta, don't I?) I'd rather be
>stomping Smurfs<tm> Oooo! There's one now! <Squiiiiiish>))
Yup, I know that! But do you *really* want to be walking around stomping
BattleSmurfs(tm) in the same vicinity as Ryan, while he's driving the
MKExpress? And you seemed like such a smart one, too. Oh well, I'll remember
that next time.

>> reflects red light in Terra's eyes. Her teeth also appear
>>red for a moment.
>((Errr, Paul . . . My eyes aren't red. They're brown. Oh whoops, wait,
>that's just light. Okay, forget that.))
See- you're just being hyper-sensitive... I'd never criticize your looks.

>((Why is everyone portraying me as a bully? I'm not a bully--just another
>crazy person. You can respect that, can't you?))
You did need to get rid of that cyanide popcorn eventually, though.

>><Edo mistakes the blue pig for a particularly large Smurf, and steers the
>>Express to intercept him.
Now this is a HUGE mistake! RYAN is driving the Express! (Sorry Ryan!) I
just got mixed up in the 'fog of war'.

>Terra: <in a much more softer and *much* more evil tone> Now, everyone, I'm
>only gonna say this once. If *anyone* starts this up again <Terra takes this
>opportunity to show her fangs> the results will not be pretty. Any questions?

Starts WHAT up again? Phone Phinding?
=^^=
>Terra: Good. <whirls on heel then leaves everyone else to clean up the mess,
>heading straight into the studio itself!!!

Paul: Isn't anyone going to follow Terra, and back her up? <The assembled
Katfans shake their heads, or give him blank looks.> OK- she can't get in
*too* much trouble in there. Anyway, let's give Popes Ryan and Edo a big
cheer for pulping those nassssty BattleSmurfs(tm)!

all: "Hip! Hip! Hurrah!'

Paul: All these TedKlones so far have been pretty easy to defeat, though his
minions are getting decidedly worse.

chance: As I said before, it's like a hydra, from a Ray Harryhausen (b.
1920) movie, such as "The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad (1959)", which was the
first stop-animation to be filmed in color. We have to get the original Ted,
or we will just end up facing a limitless number of TedKlones.

Paul: chance is right! We need to lure the UR-TED into making an appearance!

chance: "UR-TED" ? Where did you get that?

Paul: You know, like Pilsener Ur-quell, the Original Pilsener. (but we
better not talk too much about beer with so many underage katfans around).

chance: Agreed!

<Edo had been cutting a tiny SmurfStencil, planning to paint the sides of
the MKExpress with millions of teeny kill-marks.> Hey! I've got an idea!
I've got to get back to my hotel to pick up some stuff- When it gets dark I
think I got something that will flush the big guy out of hiding...

Michael: Ryan- you drive him there, and watch his back!

Ryan: Roger that!

Kris Clawson: Hey Racer, sorry to have shushed you before, but sometimes
it's not good to interupt Terra. What were you going to say back then?
=^^=