Re: just a question, this time?--NOT!+weird idea

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 09:18:04 -0500 (CDT)

>>>Oh, fine....*use* logic then, see if I care!
>>
>><giggling> Me too. I *hate* logic. Makes m' head spin . . . .
>>.................................. (hwoowowoowwowowoowowowowowwo)
>
>Acting like me again, I presume?

Aw, naw. I aluz actid lik tis fer yers. (Translation: I've always been like
this)

>>>(Never thought of that, but this is not only a plausible explanation, it's a
>>> probable one.)
>
>Best one I've heard!
>>
>>Yes, but is it intresting enough to keep us from falling asleep?
>
>Well it works.
>
>>Ahhhhhh! Head for th' hills! Gotta 'nother wierd
>>'dea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =);)
>
>Join the club!

I already have . . . haven't I? I forgot.

>>Oh wait. I forgot it.
>>Oh well.
>
>Now I KNOW you're acting like me!
>
>>Yay.
>
>Did I post this and just forgot I posted it?

NO!! No no no no no no no no no no no no! No mon fellow crazy! I posted it,
AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahah! <collapses then
gets back up> Sorry. But I like laughing. =)

>>Life goes on . . . but then, in which reality? (Hey, I just got back from
>>MU. Don't pressure me.)
>
>Yeah. probably couldn't watch SK! I understand perfectly!!

Well, I could, but the reception is really lousy. I gotta ask BratCess to
fix my cable box!!

>>"This is supposed to be "great art"
>
>Anything SK is great art (but I might be stretching this... just a bit...
>no, I was right!)

Yup. 'Gree wit' ya.
Yay again.

>> . . . but then why does it look like a
>>bunch of decapitated naked people?" --Calvin & Hobbes
>
>Hey, that's your problem!

But decapitated naked people are no fun! I mean geeze and oh well and I
forgot what I was gonna say again.
Yay for the third time.

>>"Why is it I always get the blame around here?" --Garfield the Cat
>
>Yes, I blame you for being really hyper (which I think this list needs MUCH
>more of!) !!

I aim to please. (And sometimes, I'm pleased to aim . . . A GUN RIGHT DOWN
TED TURNER'S THROAT!! HSHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH!!!!!!)
>Ryan "He who is not to be given only one nickname" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
>SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic... anime fan.
>"SWAT Kats suck!" -Kristin Schaeffer
>"But then why have you written 'kinda' kats fanfics?" -Pastmaster

Who is this Kristin Schaeffer character? Is s/he mean? Don't like the cats?
Ooo! Ryan, can I sic my dragon on him/her? Huh? Pretty pretty please?????

Terra Chang
Reality Jumper
Bard of the Bizzare!

"This is supposed to be "great art" . . . but then why does it look like a