Re: War on Atlanta!

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 09:10:57 -0500 (CDT)

>Since nobody else has extended this, I guess it's up to me.
>=^^=
>Michael recounted:
>>Michael: "Get him! It's the Tedster disguised as a loveable pig!"
>>Fleertup: "Eep! Jane! Stop this crazy thing! Can't we all just watch
>> Captain Planet (tm) and be friends?"
>><The angry mob of Katfans begins to close around Ted.>
>
>Fleertup: Can't we all sit down and discuss this in a nice way? Then we
>could all watch a Cap'n Planeeet (tm) marathon.
>
>Terra:<deciding to buy Ryan and Edo some time, and avoid dealing with all
>the messy SmurfGuts(tm)> OK, lets sit down and discuss it. <all are
>temporarily distracted by a particularly messy-sounding squish coming from
>the direction of Ryan, Edo, and the BattleSmurfs(tm)> Here, Fleertup, have a
>tub of flavored popcorn. Consider it my gift to you.

((Well, you didn't butcher my character (which is me) too much, anyway. But
I dunno . . . knowing me like I do (I kinda hafta, don't I?) I'd rather be
stomping Smurfs<tm> Oooo! There's one now! <Squiiiiiish>))

>Racer, the German Lurker: Ha- that is interesting- did you know in the
>German language the word 'Gift' means...
>
>Katfans: Shhhhh!
>
>Fleertup: Thank-you but I don't feel like a snack right now, what with all
>these icky, icky smurf guts all over the street.
>
>Terra: You cannot refuse my gift! <an explosion from the direction of the
>BattleSmurfs(tm) reflects red light in Terra's eyes. Her teeth also appear
>red for a moment. She continues, more quietly> Besides, this tub of popcorn
>was given to me by our friend Dr Jake Clawson, who could not be here today.
>She gave it to me to celebrate my finishing school for the season, so it has
>special significance to share it with you.

((Errr, Paul . . . My eyes aren't red. They're brown. Oh whoops, wait,
that's just light. Okay, forget that.))

>Fleertup: Dr Jake, a girl? How confusing! It's not nice to mix up genders
>that way...<Fleertup is stopped by a particularly sharp expression from
>Terra, who shakes the unopened tub at him> Well, OK, I'll eat the popcorn if
>it's so important to you. Sharing is important. <Fleertup opens the tub.
>Crunch, Crunch-> Mmmm, very unusual- <Crunch> Sort of an almond flavor.
><Crunch> A little bitter, though. <Crunch>

((Why is everyone portraying me as a bully? I'm not a bully--just another
crazy person. You can respect that, can't you?))

><A mis-type causes Erin to shift eigenstates and become Eris. She is now
>clothed in a sort of modest Greek goddess outfit, and her can of Diet Coke
>has been replaced by a golden apple.> Eris: Now Fleertup, we were going to
>discuss renewing the Swat Kats... Oh.. Oh dear...
>
>Fleertup: What's wrong?
>
>Eris: Oh- you've just got a spot of SmurfJuice on you. Here <she dabs at the
>spot with a kleenex> Oh my, silly me- I've managed to spread the stain.
>
>Fleertup: Yucky! <he paws at the stain, which only serves to spread it. As
>the stain spreads, it loses none of it's intensity. The spreading stain
>causes him to rub at it more and more frantically.>
>
>Eris: It's no use Fleertup- the more you redouble your efforts, the more you
>spread chaos. Even if you ignore it, little bits of skin will flake off and
>spread SmurfStain throughout the enviornment. ("Oh, I love to capitalize in
>the middle of words!" she muses.)
>
>Fleertup: Aaagh! <Fleertup runs away, unfortunately towards the MKExpress.
>He slips on a frictionless, stainless SmurfSock, and falls into more
>SmurfJuice!> Yiiiii!
>
><Edo mistakes the blue pig for a particularly large Smurf, and steers the
>Express to intercept him. "Klooooong!" The plenum skirting of the Express
>rings as it pulps the unhappy Fleertup.>
>=^^=

<phone rings from out of nowhere(as usual)>
Everyone: I'LL GET IT!!
<okay, basically everyone is tearing everything apart, looking for the
phone, and various little blue things are getting tossed uncerimoniously
everywhere . . . Eris now reverts back to our one and only Erin, now
slightly confused after her quick personality change>
Erin: Huh? What happened?
<walks around, trips and falls on what is left of Fleertup> Eewwwww . . .

Terra: <looking around> All right, let's try it this way . . . <takes a deep
breath and pulls a megaphone out of nowhere--dontcha just love cartoon
physics? I was the best student> *****QUIET!!!!!!!!******

<silence. You can't even hear the crickets>

Terra: <in a much more softer and *much* more evil tone> Now, everyone, I'm
only gonna say this once. If *anyone* starts this up again <Terra takes this
opportunity to show her fangs> the results will not be pretty. Any questions?

<more crickets--sounds like they're doing a piece from "Phantom of the Opera">

Terra: Good. <whirls on heel then leaves everyone else to clean up the mess,
heading straight into the studio itself!!! Aughh!! (Hey, I was always the
one to leap before I looked)>

Terra Chang
Reality Jumper
Bard of the Bizzare!

"This is supposed to be "great art" . . . but then why does it look like a
bunch of decapitated naked people?" --Calvin & Hobbes

"Why is it I always get the blame around here?" --Garfield the Cat