Re:War on Atlanta!

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 22:11:55 -0400 (EDT)

Me:
>Who will break the silence and answer Ted?
Ryan ranted:
>You forgot about what I said if I had a mob and a megaphone!

oops! sorry Ryan! here we go:

Suddenly Ryan "He who is not to be given only one nickname" Kelley jumps
onto an overturned taxi. "Wait just a minute there, you slime ball! We're
not through with you yet! You're not getting out of this THAT easy! I want
you to STOP showing the THUNDERBIRDS every day on Cartoon Network! I'm
getting sick of it, NoThInG buT ThunDERbIRds! i'M TiRRed of IT!"

Paul (from his GEV, parked with the 1st armored Discordian Division)
screams: "And Fireball XL-5- You're showing Fireball XL-5 WAY too much! And
SUPERCAR! Stop it right now!"

katfans: "hunh?"

chance, from his Kats-emblem mil-jeep: "You know, those Brit. Puppet SF
shows: Thunderbirds, Fireball XL-5, and Supercar! Thunderbirds was created
1965-69 (50 min. episodes) by Sylvia and Gerry Anderson, for ATV network.
Dennis Spooner, Alan Fennell, Donald Robertson, Martin Crump, and Alan
Pattillo were writers. Most notable because Derek Meddings supervised the
model effects, and he was later to become known for his work in Star Wars.
Now Supercar scripts were written by...."

Ryan: "WHAT! I HaTE SZtAr WaruZZZ! nO woNDer I Hate It (rant rant rant-
difficult to transcribe)

Ted: (looking VERY confused): "Fred! What in the WORLD are they screaming
about?"

Fred: "Well, sir, those are the only 3 non-Dysney, non-Speelburg,
non-Japanese series that you don't own. We've never shown them, so I don't
have a clue what they're.."

"WHAT?" growls Ted, "You mean there are 3 non-Dysney, non-Speelburg,
non-Japanese series that I don't own! And you haven't told me this?"
(holding Fred off the ground by the throat and shaking him like a wet rag)

Fred: "Ngggh, Aghehhh, Yuhdhh." (Fred passes out- Ted drops him)

BLAM- A leaflet round from Discordian Psych-Ops explodes overhead, raining
screen captures from the aforementioned series, with the Cartoon Network
checkerboard logo digitally superimposed on the lower right-hand corner.

Ted looks at several of the leaflets with a dazed and confused expression on
his face, and says "Nyghh, Nyghh, Fweee, Fweee, Fweee!"

=^^=