Re: Absence of supporting castpics...

From: Matt Weber <mweb_at_mich.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 19:30:26 -0400

>Expository writing such as described above is *heavily* frowned upon by
>screenwriters everywhere, but is often a necessary evil in kid-targetted
>:22 minute epics where there isn't an awful lot of room to take 'the long way

Sometimes I think the writers goofed when they get into this situation. The
MASA grunts in Destructive Nature didn't _really_ need to go into that small
bit of rhetoric, "What's that SK want with..." I think it would've become
completely apparent that there was a _lot_ of "freeze juice" once the
container was dropped. And the extra time saved could've been better spent
on a short addition to another scene. Ah, well, that's my $0.02 worth.

>>Here is a question for you. If she ask you to take her out to most
>>expensive restaurant in MegaKat on a date, will you dare say no? <g>
>I picture Felina to be a practical Kat, with little time for the puffery
and effrontery
>that usually accompanies the "beautiful people" and their favourite haunts in
>social-butterfly-dom. She'd sooner accompany you to the firing range than
>a Fancy Dress Ball (My kinda Kat!), but is still probably smarter than every
>Megakat City socialite added together.

Heh, yeah! She seems the type that'd consider the Enforcer HQ cafeteria a
little posh! I could see her brown-baggin' it to work & munching her
tunafish sandwich between rounds at the range.

-Matt