Re: What were we talking about again??

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 21:53:01 -0700

>Tress was also Crystal on Centourions, a nurse on Rugrats, and some other
>bit part on Rugrats and this house is full of bugs.... GEEZ! I HATE BUGS
>(and Daffey makes me wanna puke!!) !!
>>
>>("Boys. Go fig")
>
>Huh? Wha? You mean... nevermind!

Duh..."Boys. Go Fig" is Dot Warner's famous tagline from Warners'
"Animaniacs" (man, you should *really* get out more!) As far as
"Rugrats", "Santo Bugito" and the vast majority of other Klasky-Csupo
stuff? Well, the less said the better, though hearing the familiar voices
from SwatKats and elsewhere is worth tuning in the once.

Just don't repeat the experience without Blue Cross.

("Gabor. You doodled this on a napkin and now I'm supposed to
   believe it's the kidvid equivalent of the Second Coming? Get a grip.")