Re: SWAT Kats Rap!

From: Ryan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 21:03:55 -0700

>Anyone else see the new promo on TCN WRT the SK?

TCN's poor lineup of IMHO pitiful excuses for actual shows. Look at WPT for
one thing!! And besides, I'm trying to record all the eps I've got for some
guy, and my cable junk in my room is screwed up so I can't watch TCN in my
room right now, and my idiot brother hogs the TV watching boring shows on TNT!!

>It's a "rap" song that's actually done pretty well by TCN promoting _only_
>the SK!

You're kidding.

>Hats off to Cartoon Network! I'm kinda suprised that TPTB let them spend $$
>for a promo of a show with only 24 episodes..

Mabye Ted died or something.

>If I can get it onto videotape, I'll see what I can do to digitize it..

It would be cool to put into a wave file. As I said before, I have no way of
getting to see it now to record it, but any other time, I would.
Ryan "Charlotte" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic, anime fan.
You mean I'm supposed to HAVE a mind?
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" Wheeler