Re: Ages of listmembers, Feral and some junk.

From: Ryan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 16:36:58 -0700

>>I think Ryan's got us beat. I've got a wall full of drawings/paintings, some
>>kats animation art, a bunch of stuff from that "Style Guide" thingy, some
>>letters and junk, more than one copy of many of the eps, all the Home
>>Vids (though still none of the figs) - the poster - and all my kats-related
>>phone bills so's I can dream about having all those "zeros" on my paycheque
>>some day.
>
>I have this portfolio like thingy--I have lotsa pictures I've printed out
>from the picture site of Rat's place. As for my computer, I'm still tryin'!! =)

My computer prints in B & W. So I can't print out and everything.... but
then I can download them and look at them whenever!

>Well, if you have Nickelodeon (sp?) A kid's network, if you watch the Nick
>Toon "Ahhhh! Real Monsters," at the end of each episode, they have a "Nick
>Exclusive" where they go backstage and meet one of the three people who do
>the voices for the monsters. Charlie Adler does the voice for Ickus (sp?),
>and he *does* sound like Chance in off hours, sorta.

Yeah. Chance has a more cool and confident voice to him

>>("Boys. Go fig")
>
>That is SOOO true. ;)

What'zat suppposed to mean???????????

>Terra Chang

And here, I thought you were my friend!
Ryan "The mood man" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist, anime fan. You mean I'm supposed to
HAVE a mind?
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" "Crab" Wheeler