Re: Ages of listmembers, Feral and some junk.

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 11:16:38 -0500 (CDT)

>>>I think Ryan's got us beat. I've got a wall full of drawings/paintings,
some
>>>kats animation art, a bunch of stuff from that "Style Guide" thingy, some
>>>letters and junk, more than one copy of many of the eps, all the Home
>>>Vids (though still none of the figs) - the poster - and all my kats-related
>>>phone bills so's I can dream about having all those "zeros" on my paycheque
>>>some day.
>>
>>I have this portfolio like thingy--I have lotsa pictures I've printed out
>>from the picture site of Rat's place. As for my computer, I'm still
tryin'!! =)

>My computer prints in B & W. So I can't print out and everything.... but
>then I can download them and look at them whenever!

Oh, you poor person. Maybe I can send you some color printed stuff, wot? =)

>>Well, if you have Nickelodeon (sp?) A kid's network, if you watch the Nick
>>Toon "Ahhhh! Real Monsters," at the end of each episode, they have a "Nick
>>Exclusive" where they go backstage and meet one of the three people who do
>>the voices for the monsters. Charlie Adler does the voice for Ickus (sp?),
>>and he *does* sound like Chance in off hours, sorta.
>>

>Yeah. Chance has a more cool and confident voice to him

Definetely.

>>>("Boys. Go fig")
>>
>>That is SOOO true. ;)
>>
>What'zat suppposed to mean???????????

It means that every boy I know IN PERSON is a *^%##!_at_&& idiot.

>>Terra Chang
>
>And here, I thought you were my friend!

I didn't mean YOU, silly, I meant the boys at my school!!!!
>Ryan "The mood man" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
>SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist, anime fan. You mean I'm supposed to
>HAVE a mind?
>"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" "Crab" Wheeler

Crabs . . . I like crabs . . . 'specially with butter sauce . . .

Terra Chang
Reality Jumper

"Whatever it was . . . I didn't do it."