Re: Ages of listmembers, Feral and some junk.

From: Ryan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 16:07:42 -0700

>Sorry, Ryan. I've got a wall and a half of SK images,

If they're computer made... I want em!

>three of the four Remco figs,

I'll pay you if you buy me 'em. I don't have a place to buy 'em here!

>the video game,

Damn! I want a Super Nintendo with SWAT Kats game! I've asked and asked, but
my parents keep saying no!

>SK computer wallpaper, I want it! I don't care how crammed my E-mail server
gets! If it's anything downloadable, I'd kill to have it!

>and check my screen name.

I don't know WHICH character I'd like to be called, and with my billion
nicknames, I'm not so sure I'd want another... well mabye just one.

>And...I made this really neat SK button, and all my school supplies is
>covered with SK pitures.

How'd you do that?

 Annnddd I wouldn't mind dating four SK characters:)

You have an advantage over me, YOU'RE FEMALE!!! If I want to top you on THIS
matter (and I don't), I'd have to go HOMO! I already want to date all FIVE
female characters with a speaking part, and being friends with Feral and the
SWAT Kats might also not be so bad... but you CAN say gee, that guy looks
cute whras I CAN'T!! Give me a break, okay? (Man! If I was only born a girl!!)

>>>Don't worry- you'll all catch up!

I only hope so!

>>>At least I'm younger than Gary Owens, but I remember him on Laff-in. (now
>>>there's a show that aged like a quart of fine buttermilk in the back of a
>>>sedan in July!)
>
>I watched that show once! My dad was sittin' next to me and said "That's Gary
>Owens, isn't he one of those SWAT Kat people?"

Your dad likes SWAT Kats?! Man! My dad likes football. and when that's not
on, he'll watch baseball.... and the rest of the time, he's oblivious to
realiaty.

>>Gary Owens also appeared on I Dream of Jeanie. Now, I find it hard to
>>beleive he could tweak his voice to get Feral's cool voice! I could
>>understand how Charlie Adler portreyed T-Bone, since he normally talks
>>almost like T-Bone does.
>
>My sister was watching My Little Pony one day and I happened to see someone
>on the credits (I always try to watch credits, even if the show sucks). It
>was Charlie Adler. He also did some stuff on Earthworm Jim, too. (I know this
>had nothin' to do with anything, I just felt like pointing it out.)

Is shi ma ta! (translation: DAMN!) I don't get to see those two shows! Adler
was also on Capt. Planet playing as a jackal, 2 stupid dogs an the grey
amobia (is that thing a supposed to be a dog? I just don't see it!)

>Lt FFeral_at_aol.com
>Kris Clawson
>"...And you actually want me to do something?!"

Hey, mabye we could become good friends!! We're extremists over the same
thing! Hey, mabye we could get everyone else (Terra excluded since Terra and
I are a lot alike[great minds think alike]) to become as in love with the
show as we are (guys are at a disadvantage, here but I don't care!)
Ryan "The mood man" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist, anime fan. You mean I'm supposed to
HAVE a mind?
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" Wheeler