Kat toys

From: Dana Uehara <razor_at_netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 00:35:48 -0700 (PDT)

... and no, these aren't five-way-folded Baltos. <grin>
(If you don't get the reference, *email me* for an explanation --
please do NOT post to the list!)

Seems as though the SWAT Kats action figures are getting harder and
harder to find. I was at a toy store down in Santa Monica (about
half an hour from where I live) at a place called "Puzzle Zoo,"
which had carried the line of toys before. Now there's nothing.
However, I have heard that someone had a set of four of the action
figures for sale at Duckon, a convention held near the end of last
month in Chicago. The point is moot now, though, as those were
bought during the con.

As far as the toys at the Carl's Jr go, they aren't much to look
at -- I have two, which a friend got for me. One is of T-Bone on
the Cyclotron Missile and the other is of Razor in an Ejektor Seat.
Not the greatest, but I guess we drooling Kat fans will prolly
want to get our paws on whatever stuff we can, eh? <grin>

Other stuff: I haven't been keeping track of the listmail lately,
partly because my computer was in for servicing to fix a hard disk
problem (maybe I *shouldn't* have named the hard disk "Hard Drive").
However, I've noticed some of the postings drifting off-topic, and
with respect to uploading files, especially in light of A.J. Freda's
uploading the Kats newsletter -- be sure that it's okay with the
person to whose site you're uploading the file *before* you
announce it to the list! In other words, don't upload a file,
expect the site to carry it, especially if it means creating
another directory (and thereby taking up system resources) and
announce it to the list without making sure the upload is okay
for the site to carry. That's bad netiquette, folks.

(OK, rant mode off.)

And about the FAQ, yes, I know I haven't been able to update it.
I'll work on it as soon as I can, tho I wouldn't expect anything
substantial until perhaps later on this week.

I was gonna say something else here about one of the episodes,
but I forgot. Maybe it'll hit me later on or something. <grin>

--
====================== Dana Uehara (razor_at_netcom.com) ====================