Re: New fanfic and problems with Max

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 00:04:05 -0700

> I wanted to sent it to Max, but I'm also not willing to fill up *his*
>mailbox with 300 Kb without warning him first! Unfortunately, I've been
>trying all week and have been unable to contact him. I've also noticed no
>fanfic has gone up since last month, and I know some people who sent him
>stuff *last* month and are still waiting. Has something happened to the
>site, or Max personally? Does anyone know? Thanks for the help!

Yeah, congrats on not autonomously sending it to his mailbox without
a warning. That's already caused a few problems elsewhere.

I can't really speak for Max, but I know that in the case of myself and a few
friends, we've hardly been able to get *near* the computer to even download
mail - let alone dedicate too much time to fanfic-related stuff. I think we
all eventually catch up, so maybe just pull up a chair and wait a spell.

(message 23 of 123...sigh.)