I'm free... for good!

From: Brother Buford <buford_at_halifax.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 00:02:08 -0400

This is completely off-topic, but in response to Terra's earlier "I'm free!":

I'm free of the public education system!
Yup, I graduated from ye olde Halifax County High School today!
I'm so happy I could have a cow...er, kat!

Hooray! Yipee! I'm free once and for all!

Just think, Terra (and other non-high-schoolers on this list)... you've got
to conquer middle skool...
I've paid my dues in full!

Now I can join the other members of this SK list that have a hi skool
deploma bekose me got a veery gud edjukashun.

Now I've just got to face college...

<turn "happy for myself" mode off>

Uh, I'm alright now... I think.

Brother Buford