Re: Dawgs and Dark Kat

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 21:22:57 -0500 (CDT)

>Yea Razor's a great thinker takes a real twisted mind to think up and
>manufacture all those kinds of missiles.

Hey! No jokes about how twisted Razor's mind is! He's my favorite
character--I have to defend him, y'know!! (And, if I'm right, Razor's the
favorite character of nearly the entire list--or at least, it WAS last time=

I checked.)
And anyway, without all those missles, the SWAT Kats would've been toast by=

now! (Just too bad they can't fly over to Ted Turner's base and subsiquently=

elliminate the enemy.) =P

>David Owings

Oh yes . . . No more 'fics from me for a while, like I said before, so if
anyone wants to know what's going to happen in BMR, <shrug> Sorry. I'm
writing something for another group. <We hear a scream from the list's
fanatic, Ryan Kelley as he tries to grap Terra by the throat> But, it's for=

an anime (don't ya dare start that "Is SK an anime?" thread again), Sailor=

Moon to be precise. (Yeah, so I actively participate in other intrests. So?=
 =P)
Oh yeah, hi Charlotte! I was wondering when you'd finally post to us here!=
 =)
(Guys, be nice to her. Her e-mail survice will only send messages five lines=

long——isn't that right Charlotte?——so she can't post that much.=
 However, she
is my friend, so if you're mean to her, I sic the dragon on you, okay?
<beaming face>)

Just another =P =/ ^_^ =) =( ;) =D \ D= day in my life, y'know?=
 ;)

Terra Chang
Reality Jumper

"Whatever it was . . . I didn't do it."