Re: Carl's Jr. Toys

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 23:19:32 -0700

Someone wrote: (quoter wanted: inquire within...)

Ed wrote (from atop a mountain of decaying artillery shells):

>I'm writing to Bill Poe, a big fast food toy dealer in Florida, and
>reliable, to ask about the Hardees Balto toys. I'll try to remember
>to ask about these, too.

Outstanding. I'd personally be interested in the answer on both counts ;)

Because I have limited Private Investigator experience too, I was able to determine
that there aren't any "Carls Jr." outlets within driving distance, so I'll have to bug
someone stateside to grab me an SK set as well (if anyone's brave enough to
eat at Carls Jr. more than absolutely necessary...)

Though we do have "Hardees" in a few dark corners of the PNW, none of the
ones I came across had anything to do with the "Balto" promotion. Their loss.