Fanfic news!

From: DJ Clawson <djclawson_at_garden.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 19:17:58 -0400

"Awakenings" (formally "Vilthuril") is done, only the name may change again
in the next day or so (I'm bad with names). I would've sent it to Maxie
today, but the **!_at_#$ postal service screwed up my order for the rights
(it's a long story) and send the !_at_#$ letter back to me without a postmark!
So I sent it out again, and once I get it back (hopefully Thursday) I'll
send "Awake..." to Max. Now, Max hasn't been *so* wonderful in getting
things up--not to offend him, but it's true--Paul sent something to him
*weeks* ago and I haven't seen a hint of it. If ANYONE wants a copy starting
hopefully Thursday, you can e-mail me and I'll send you one (I can now do
file attachments). It will *not* be word wrapped. It's also 252 Kb, so it's
not like I'm going to automatically send it to the list and junk up
everybody's mailboxes.

  Also, I've started a resonably small, non-"Children..." related story
named "Reunion" which I'm desperately trying to keep under 50 Kb so it'll be
finished by Father's Day. It's a story of Jake getting reunited with his
long-lost father, and is consistent with the show but not with "Children..."
or "Awakenings." No magic, no sorcery, just something that could pass as a
SK ep. if I really wanted it to. Anyone who wants a copy of that can also
e-mail me and I'll send it out hopefully on Father's Day (G-d knows when
it'll get up on Maxie).

Dr. Jake Clawson
(djclawson_at_garden.net)
(XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com)
         "Accidents are conspiricies we don't know about."
                                   -Anonymous