Re: The Turner Merger, Jungle Kats from Borneo and unshaven Geese..

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 21:52:09 -0700

>>>Ryan "B-Ko in a blue dress" Kelly wrote:
>
>What's that supposed to mean??

Um..I think most of us could live without knowing...

>Are you talking about that guy I created on One Must Fall: 2097? (Rocco, the
>bisexual transectual transvestite drag queen!)

Um..yeah. What he said.

>How am I supposed to know what a stubble goose is?

Hell, it's *your* nick - check a mirror perhaps??? <insert smiley here - if you go for
that sort of thing>.

Ryan "Nucluear Powered Dog Hair Eater" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who is going out of his mind.
"No, you can't stop using Waisgoos because I gave it to you!" -Kristin Schaffer

Well, if you're going to go around eating Nuclear Powered Dog Hair, you should
at least spell it correctly there, bro. There's only one "u" - unless your William F.
Buckley - then it's negotiable.

Meanwhile, back with the Kats...Christian Tremblay says that he's got one of his
new shows with Film Roman ("Mighty Max", "Twisted Tails of Felix the Cat",
"The Simpsons") as a definite "go" for the '97 season, but points out that it
isn't really action-adventure, but more of a "gentler" kinda thing. He and his bro
have an action-adventure iron in the fire too, and hope that this can also make air
for the '97 season. They're just about to ink a toy deal for the first one.

They've also had practically nothing to do with Hanna-Barbera/Turner since the
program was cancelled (and Tedco stopped up the fan-mail echo), and like I said
in the other post, weren't aware that H-B was even selling katcels. I passed on the
thanks of everyone who'd received a cel here and elsewhere on the planet, and
both he and his brother pass on "best wishes" to all the Katfans who are keeping
the faith. They're still keeping their eye on the merchandise for the program (hence
the phone call to let me know about the "Carl's Jr." thing), and though he was well
aware that the restaurant promotion was in the offing, he had no idea it was taking
place at the moment until Yvon came back from lunch one day toting two of the
Kats' toys. Heh. He wasn't able to get a full set (there are four in all), but he advised
any of us that want the things to do it soon while they last. Bug the parents or something.
I'll have to scoot across the line into WA state and see if any are to be had down
there - and I *still* haven't got the damn Remco Katfigs yet.

BTW, the script for "Kataluna" hasn't hit the mail yet, but I promise I'll start banging
it in as soon as it arrives (barring any communiques from Tedco to the contrary).