Re: The Turner Merger, Jungle Kats from Borneo and unshaven Geese..

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 1996 12:00:25 -0700

>I find the politics and behind the scenes type news rather interesting
>myself, do keep posting it... Thanks must go out to chance for his
>resent post to the list that nicely tied together all the little bits of
>stuff I've been reading all along...

Thanks. I'd been wanting to do something like that for awhile now,
but never had all the information in one place, and had waited a very long
time for that list little bit of info that enabled me to tie it all together.

We all owe a great debt to those people, most of whom we'll never meet, who've
helped along the way immeasurably by being at the right place at the right time to
hear stuff I never would've. Perhaps certain folks forearmed with a bit of knowledge
can now push all the right buttons to get 'em flying again.