SKFCNL contest!

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 1996 14:04:00 -0400 (EDT)

I'm holding a contest for the 1st issue of Kats. Draw a picture of your
favorite character, good or bad. Judging will be based on the following:

1. Creativity
2. Artistic ability
3. Artistic and Creative

With the creativity, even a bad drawer can win, depending on what
situation the put the character. Prizes will be awarded as follows: (This
IS a non-profit newsletter, so don't expect anything big.)

Creativity 1st place: "Way Cool" picture drawn by me

Artistic 1st place: "Sir Razor" drawn by me

Artistic and Creative 1st place "Anime Razor" recently drawn by me.

All entries must be recieved by June 25, 1996. I will announce the winner
shorty thereafter on the list.

Just send the picture with your name & address, and e-mail address, if you
want a fast response.

If you didn't send Walter Koziol your address to recieve the FCNL, send your
snail mail address to wkoziol_at_ix.netcom.com

One entry per person, please.

Send your entries to:

Kats Kontest
c/o A.J. Freda
527 W. 11th St.
Traverse City, MI 49684

Hey Walter Koziol! Can I have your snail mail address to put in the
newsletter for people who want to subscribe to the newsletter?

A.J. Freda "They now know they have more to fear than
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Tyrannosaurs! Now they face an even GREATER
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS danger... TYRANNOSAURS IN F-14s!!!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS -Calvin & Hobbes