Terra's Freedom, Poison, and the Horrible Truth!

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 20:27:07 -0400 (EDT)

DJ to Terra:
> you . . . must . . . DIE . . .
Melissa to DJ:
>DJ, I've got some cyanide!
Melissa- Don't you DARE think about poisoning Terra with cyanide. You
shouldn't even be considering it, DJ! Sheesh! Kids these days- no sense of
what's proper. Terra's a violinist, and arsenic is traditional for
instrumentalists (at least since Mozart). Strychnine is used on vocalists.
So put that cyanide away and forget about using it on Terra!

Dr. Samuel Conway to Terra on how wonderful and fun school and tests were:
>Alas, they do not let me do such things anymore. I envy you so!
Terra to Dr. Conway:
>::horrified look:: YOu're going crazier than I am! And that's quite a feat,
>I'll have you know, Mister Old Scientist Person, so there. =P
Terra- I hate to tell you this, but the only reason Doc is allowed to tell
you that is that it has been proven that nobody still in school will believe
him. If you might believe him, he would not be allowed to tell you, or he
would be *stopped* by the authorities- the same ones that silence creditable
UFO reports and other stuff. Now isn't that scarier than a lil old undead
vampire???

Do we know when the SK Superchunk is going to be broadcast yet?
Paul Kemner pkemner_at_bright.net
Who is doing his 1st outdoor artfair of the year in Oak Park(Chicago) this
weekend. Wish me luck!