Re: Help/are you bored?

From: Erin O'Connell <istr2198_at_fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 18:59:14 +0000

>Just out of curiousity, seeing as though you're a fellow ca.-nadian, how d'ya manage to
>see the Kats anyway? I could only catch 'em scrambled or during the "free pay-tv"
>preview weekends.

Yep, that's exactly it: free preview weekends/weeks, trying to watch
'em scrambled (aaah-sweet desperation!), also, I was in Maine
last year and managed to get the Dark Kat & Dr. Viper prerecorded
tapes (I'm now kicking myself, 'cause I didn't "feel" like getting
the Metallikats one then...) plus I had a co-worker who got TBS as
part of his cable package and he taped some episodes for me (nearly
drove him totally nuts - calling him _at_ home and the like - his wife
certainly knew my voice before it was over!)

Actually, late last summer, I almost subscribed to TBS (just for the
SwatKats) - whoa! talk about a close call!

Erin
"My mind's been going places without me lately"