Re: Mutilor wanted some air: Violence in H-B projects...

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 17:26:09 +0700

On Mon, 20 May 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:
>>If the ship that he use to drain the water from MegaKat bay belong to the=
 aquians, where is his real mothership? >>And are there any more space=
 pirates out there in the galaxy? If the aliens that buy the water didn't=
 get their >>water from Mutilor, will they buy it from someone else?

Then on Tue, 21 May 1996, Andy Hill wrote:
>Wow. We're reachin' for topics now, huh? Originally, Mutilor and his pet=
 nasty "Traag"
>were after the air of Megakat City instead of the water.

Whoa! What kind of ship that Mutilor gonna use if that is the original plan=
 for "When Strikes Mutilor", a giant maid with a vaccum cleaner? :)

>It was suggested at
>the time that various scenes of Kats gasping out their last might be bit=
 too traumatic
>for the younger viewers,

Yeah, maybe it was kinda too dramatic. Although that I like to see one=
 particular scene if the original "When Strikes Mutilor" was produced.

BTW, how long does it take to vaccum out all the air from the kat planet?

>and was changed to something more "visual" where the long-term
>consequences would be just as apparent - though an order of magnitude less =
"graphic".

Hmmm, I wonder what will happen to MegaKat city's airspace when Mutilor suck=
 all the air, is all the air traffic (commercial jets, Enforcer jets, MASA,=
 etc) in MegaKat gonna go weird?

What will happen to the weather? What will happen to the kat planet's atmosp=
here?

>"Violence" has been suggested as a reason that the Kats was eventually=
 canned, and
>certain comments from Chairman Ted in the public eye and elsewhere have=
 done nothing
>to dispel that.

I think that they doesn't interested on kats, and letting people think that=
 "violence" is the reason SWAT Kats got cancelled, so that it will be a=
 cover up for their own true reason on cancelling the Kats.

Remember when the Tremblay brothers propose the guys to Disney and then=
 Disney says no because they want to do a human show instead. I think that=
 the same thing happen to H-B, maybe that H-B got its own agenda on how they=
 gonna do their cartoons, and the Kats aren't in it.

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id