The guessing game.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 22:01:20 +0700

>>There has been little traffic lately, so I think I'll add something to the
>>list.
>
>Yeah, I know. Slow mail week.

Well, I like to send a lot of mail to the list.

>>How old do you (listmembers) think most of the SK characters are?
>
>Well . . .
>
>>Here's my take on it:
>
>And I add mine to it!

Me too!

>>Jake and Chance - 20's, Chance older by 2 or 3 years
>
>I believe when asked, one of the Trembly (for shame, I've forgoten how to
>spell it!) said they were in their mid-twenties, and Chance was the elder.

Tremblay. Don't worry, you only missing an "a".

>>Callie Briggs - she'd never tell (probably 20's)
>
>I'd say older than Jake and younger than Chance. WHich doesn't leave a lot,
>if we ever find out how old they really are.

Well, I say that she is in her late 20's, going to be 30.

>>Mayor Manx (what's his first name?) - 50's

Montague? Maxwell? Londo?

>Yeah, fifty-six going on five. (Remember, he doesn't do any paperwork any more!)

Same here. Mid-50's.

>>Cmdr. Feral - 40's
>
>45-ish or so.

"No comment".

>>Lt. Feral - late 20's
>
>Naw, I'd say either late teens (19 going on fifty) or early twenties.

Nah, I think that she is alot older than that. About the same age as Callie perhaps?

>>Lt. Cmdr. Steele - 20's
>
>Ahhh, I don't like him. I don't care.

Well, I sorta like him. So I say 23.

>>the nameless Enforcer Sergeant - 40's
>
>Which one? There are many of them.

Pick one. But I say that they are in their mid 30's.

>>Prof. Hackle - late 60's early 70's
>
>late seventies, early eighties.

Grandpa Hackle?

>>Ann Gora - 20's
>
>No argument here.

I guess that she is in her mid 20's. Starting to work in the journalistic world from her late teens.

Although that in a couple of second season episodes - she look much older than in the first season.

>>most all of the scientists - 20's to 30's
>
>Nooo . . . I'd say that either Zyme or Greenbox was in their early forties.

Well, I think that Greenbox is in his mid-30's. But I agreed that Zyme does look like in his early 40's, probably he is a family kat.

Yo! What about Dr. Konway? I say that he is in his late 40's. Although that I think that Dr. Conway is a lot older than Konway. 60's perhaps?

Dr. Sinian? I say that she is in her mid 30's.

>>Burke & Murray - probably late 20's early 30's
>
>Boo! Hiss! (Not to mention that since Murray is so short, it's hard to tell)

Hey, the Pastmaster is short, and he is over 800 years old.

>>the Pastmaster - over 800
>
>well, *duh*, he's always complaining he's been locked up "for these eight
>hundred years," and he's gotta be older than that so he can have time to do
>these heinous crimes that got him in trouble in the first place.

Who lock him up anyway?

Could it be that MadKat and the Pastmaster once met?

>>Dark Kat - 40's
>
>Dark Kat? 40-ish or so? Hahahahahahahahahahaah ::collapses laughing:: I
>don't think so. More like 400 to me.

Hey, for all what we know, he could be a 4 year old. :)

>>Dr. Viper - 30's
>>Mac & Molly (as living kats) - 30's
>>Rex Shard - 30's
>>Hard Drive - 20's
>
>You know, I don't really know. (I think I agree with you on Viper, Mac n'
>Molly, and Rex. But Hard Drive . . . Eyeah . . . no, not really.)

Can't comment on Viper's age. Haven't seen Elrod Purvis.

Mac and Molly? Yeah, same estimation too, early 30's.

Hard Drive? Is that his real name or his net name?

Okay, here is two beings that I like to know how old they are. How old is Zed? How old is Mutilor?

>>Brother Buford email: buford_at_halifax.com
>
>Why does everyone put their e-mail address on the sigs these days? I don't.
>And don't bite me head off, I was just curious.

So that people will know who is the one that write the message and on where to send the reply to.

>BTW, how old are *you*, Mssr. Brother Buford?

Well, I guess that Brother Buford is around 17-18.

>(I think I've said this about a hundred times already, but I'm twelve.)

Hmmm, a hundred times 12. 1200 years old? :)

>Terra Chang

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id