Re: Dark Kat (It's Buford again)

From: Casshan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 17:34:50 -0700

>I just had an idea about Dark Kat...

Don't we all 8^)

>DK could be based on Darth Vader. Well...
>There *are* similarities between the two.

really?

>I mean, think about it...
duh.....

>1. both have deep voices
I guess

>2. both are evil
My Ztarr Warz extremist (Hey, mabye he has a crush on Fluke Skyhopper! I
don't mean this as an insult so nobody take it as one) friend says that
Darth Vader was really working on the side of justice, only with the
Imperial class X-Empire Wing 95 it's gotta defragger (I think that's right,
I'm not sure) people, they still kept some evil as a norm in their scociety,
so I think this statement is false.

>3. both are large and strong
Gee, I considered Darth Vader average in largeness and strong only with the
Schwartz.

>4. both are mysterious
I, for one, do not find Dark Kat all that mysterious. I donno. He seems to
have all his actions play a single purpose, but is true. But that little is
known about this advasairy, he's not so nearly as mysteroius as Darth Vader.

>5. both can fly ships (I mean they're pilots, sort of - they don't exactly
fly planes)
No dissagreement here.

>6. both have a skullish looking face
I thought of Vader as having a face plate that resembled Arislan's helmet.
Vader's real face was human, so I can't make the connection.

>7. both wear a cloak and head covering
I understand that.

>I realize that Darth Vader worked for the Empire and Dark Kat works for no
>one but himself, but DK may be based on Vader. DK may even be part machine,
>because who knows what he looks like under his cloak. He is extremely
>strong as well, and that could have something to do with it. And where did
>that that purple fur come from?

I've got a theroy for that. I think that Dark kat was once honest and just,
but still highly vicious. He pobably mutated himself then died in the
process. Later, he was able to return into our relm from the Purple
Neitherworld, explaining his purple fur, and his strength, due to his
feeling of pain being numbed. His uncanny methods of surviving explosions
and air crashes are also explained in this, since he has died, he cannot die
again.
(Retarded)..... To heck with this! I don't want this crud anymore!
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Casshan!.... I grow weary of that name." Android "Black King" BK1