Re: Early Kats renditions.

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 14:15:02 -0500

At 03:09 PM 5/15/96 +0700, you wrote:
>>But a pinkish sky isn't that strange, I think we've seen it on the show
>>once before.
>
>In which episode?

        Though I can't name an episode of the top of my head, probably a few
times. I seem to recall the second season opening has one.

>>>Can you scan it? I think that the rest of us on the list want to see that
>>>image, no matter how small it is.
>>
>>Well, I don't really know how to covert images to text for E-mailing,
>
>Have you try using UUlite?

        Uh, no. To be honest, I'm not sure how to go about working anything
on these dang blasted high tech contraptions (I say in my most hickish
accent.) I've really only learned enough to get by, but even that wasn't
quite enough as evidenced by my ftping of images that were too dark.

>>Hey, I get it. If and when they do revive it, they'll probably just say
>>"Cancelled? Don't be ridiculous, it was just... an extended hiatus, yeah
>>that's the ticket..."
>
>The question is, how long?

        Hmm, what's the time span between the cancellation of Jonny Quest
and its revival?

>Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id

Kevin L. Knoles