Newsletters and Prodigy...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 1996 12:37:01 -0700

> My Prodigy SWAT Kats Club originally did have a NL. It was joint with the
>Gargoyles Prodigy Club, run by Kyle Cummings. We were both co-editors.
>Everything went fine for a while--I hung back the first one to see how it
>worked, only making copies and distributing--no major editing aside from a
>quick opening letter. It was cool--we had Kyle's interview with Chris
>Tremblay concerning the toys,

Yeah, Christian told me that Kyle "sends me stuff, and I send him stuff"
when I first heard of the P*Katsclub via Kyle's post to alt.tv.swatkats.
I kinda got the idea that Gargs was displacing the kitties in the dude's
efforts, so I didn't try to hook up with the P* club at all.

> So I assigned someone to be editor (Paul Jutras or Ryan Kelly, can't
>remember)

Oh yeah, our very own Ryan Kelley - him of many aliases? People get around, huh?